March 14, 2016 – Construction update
Construction activity begins this week:
• The project contractor, Aldershot Landscape, will set up a site office at the north west corner of the park.
• The north entrance to the park from Beverley Street will be closed to the public and will be used by Aldershot to move materials and equipment on and off the site.
• Construction fencing will be installed in the park to ensure the safety of visitors and enable the work of the construction crews.
• Fencing will be put around some trees to protect them from construction activity.
• We will endeavour to keep a portion of the park open to the public during the entire construction period.
Please visit the Grange Park website for weekly construction updates.