Looking for community input – April 26
We are looking for 10 special quotations to be inscribed in granite paving stones in the south path! If you know a quote that would be a good candidate, please share it with us. Below are the criteria:
- Quote must have been published or otherwise made public before the time of submission
- Quote must relate to the theme of “nature” – or relate to the diverse history of Toronto, especially the Grange community
- Quote must be by a person who is/was Canadian or based in Canada. Special consideration will be given to quotes by authors who have a connection with the Grange community – past and present
- Quotes can be from literature, music, essays/articles, documented statements, etc – in all forms of media
- Quotes in different languages are welcome. The quote must be submitted in its original language, along with an English translation
- Quote should be captured within 125 characters or less.
- Please provide the author’s name and source of quote.
Please submit quotes by e-mail to Bev Carret – Bev_Carret@ago.net. Deadline to receive quotes is Wednesday, May 18.
We will post the final selection of quotes on the Grange Park website.
Thank you in advance for helping us make the Grange park revitalization project truly special!