Project update – May 17
The Grange Park revitalization project is making great progress to date:
• NEW! Check out the project’s progress with photos on the Grange Park website – www.grangeparktoronto.ca/revitalization-project/project-timeline
• South promenade: the new promenade leading north from John and Stephanie Streets is taking shape with the installation of paving stones
• East-west path: The site for the new east-west path is being graded and the cement curbs are being poured.
• Storm sewer: installation of the pipes for the storm sewer is complete
• Washrooms/maintenance building (southeast side): foundations are continuing to be poured for these buildings
• General: the site continues to be regraded to enable effective water run-off, etc.
An area of the grove on the west side of the park remains open to the public. You can access this area from two temporary entrances on Beverley Street.
A reminder that the rest of Grange Park is closed to the public for safety reasons. Currently, there is no access through the park to get to Grange Road, John Street or Beverley Street.
Thank you for your continued patience as we move forward with the project.