Project Update – May 30
The project is making good progress and we are on track to move into the next phase. This means the following changes:
• The new south walkway will open to the public from Stephanie Street on May 31. You will be able to access the front entrance of University Settlement from the south walkway and from Grange Road.
• The benches and picnic tables currently in the open area of the park on Beverley Street will be moved to the south walkway. New furniture will be installed in the south walkway area in 2017 near the end of the project.
• The landscaped areas adjacent to the south walkway (trees and new sod) will remain behind construction fencing for another 3-4 weeks to enable their full rooting.
• The temporary park area on Beverley Street will close to the public on May 31. This area will become part of the construction zone.
• All other areas of Grange Park will remain closed for construction activity
There is no access through the park to get to Grange Road, John Street or Beverley Street.
We appreciate your continued patience as we work to complete this exciting project! View the project’s timeline and the list of parks and greenspaces that are available in the neighbourhood while Grange Park is under construction.